Pages - Menu

2014-11-01

Ikkousha Hakata Ramen


https://www.facebook.com/hakataikkousha.singaporehttp://www.ikkousha.com/ 
T3, Tanjong Pagar, Chijmes
Operation Hours Varies

Rating: ★★★★★
Wallet-kun Safety Rating: ★★★★★


ヽ(;▽;)ノヽ(;▽;)ノヽ(;▽;)ノヽ(;▽;)ノヽ(;▽;)ノヽ(;▽;)ノヽ(;▽;)ノヽ(;▽;)ノヽ(;▽;)ノ


I gave up on the blog for months, I'm sure you've noticed. Just gonna update the japan trip in a summary post next time, yea, next time. 

Ikkousha was always one of my favourite ramen store back when they were still with Ramen Champion. If I'm not wrong, they've won for a couple of years and then poofed. I was really sad but then Sam found that they opened their own shop so we HAD to go back!! 

I've visited the Chijmes store twice, both during Lunch and for Dinner, although the place is a little small, you didn't really have to wait crazy long for a seat. It's a pretty cosy place too! 

At the door they will pass you a form where you can pick your choice of ramen, the choice of topping (i.e. no spring onion, bamboo shoots, eggs etc) and even choose how hard you want your noodles to be. I thought it was a pretty neat system, like you can decide while you wait, and with that paper, once you are seated, the food comes pretty fast and definitely to the way you like it! The soup are all kontotsu-based so there might not be a lot to choose from, but this is good for people like me who will never be able to decide lol. 

There's free flow drinks and eggs as well~ 

I personally like their Kara one the best, it's spicy enough for me and the taste is strong enough!





No comments:

Post a Comment