Pages - Menu

2013-04-06

Wallet-kun has fainted and is unable to battle!

As title.

Met my favourite two kids today and had a wonderful day! We went to eat good ramen at Santouka (Clarke Quay, The Central) and then packed Dulcet & Studio's (godly) Strawberry Shortcake and went to Starbucks to have my favourite Iced Asian Dolce Latte! \o/

I have no idea how many people i've pimped that drink to, but I still spazz about it to everyone so I guess everyone pretty much know I'm obsessed already. Lol.

Hanging out with KY and Takachin is just way too much fun. I feel so loved and fortunate to meet QTs like them sobs. Quality time spent ☆‧⁺◟( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ·̫ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ )

I also bought 2 Chinese novels from Kinokuniya today! One is 睡 by 村上春樹 (Murakami Haruki) which apparently is a short story. The book looked really beautiful so I bought it (plus, i have been wanting to read his works since forever). And then the other book is some best-seller from Korea or sth, called 刺魚 by 趙昌仁 about this father who gave up everything and anything to save his dying child (9yo). Omg I think I'll blog anout these books after I finish them, they look reallyyyyy promising and i think I'll cry my eyeballs out for that fish book.

Today is a day well spent (but definitely not a good day for Wallet-kun, ごめんなさい)





No comments:

Post a Comment