Pages - Menu

2013-03-18

Loklok @ Malaysia Local Delights (Tanjong Katong)

Virgin Loklok experience @ Malaysia Local Delights 

Never had Loklok before, and never knew what it was like until my friends and I decided to go there to have a feast and to also celebrate a friend's birthday, I must say it was a good one!


First of all, you choose your soup base - we took chicken soup and satay sauce. They also have tom yam soup base, herbal chicken soup, 麻辣汤 and probably some others that I can't remember (lol). But I definitely would say since you're eating Lok lok, you'd better take the Satay sauce or it would be like a steamboat instead. Drinks are free flow too, just saying. 

They have a huge variety of food - all free flow since it's buffet. Tons of seafood like prawns, cuttlefish, i think there's also some others, but since I'm not a fan of seafood, I don't remember (lol). There's tons of meat - chicken, pork, and tons of others. Sausages, hotdogs, cheese sausages, black pepper sausages, etc etc. And also a lot of fishcake, crabsticks, yada yada. omg, i can't remember anything although this was just last week. 

But i do remember that they have tons of cooked finger food too! Nuggets, fried tofu, fried fish, fried prawn, bread (idk why) and a lot of other cooked food, yum yum. 

My favourite? 

THIS....


HAHAHHAA ANGRY BIRDS FISHCAKE. 
They taste pretty so-so but omg they're so cute omg omg omg omg omg. 


Food was too yummy, I had forgotten to take any photos and only remembered when we were finishing, so have a picture of the pot instead ^ ^

The dinner buffet was $22.80nett I think.  And we somehow had a 20% discount too (no idea what promotion it was but yeah). The place is opened until 1.30am so it's good for those who love supper! If you guys have the chance to, you should definitely go and try it out! 

Oh, I almost forgot: 

Malaysia Local Delights
Daily Operations Hours: 12.30pm - 1.30am
Address: 224 Tanjong Katong Road Singapore 437014
Buses: 10, 31, 32, 40, 43, 76, 135, 197, 401 


Rating: ★★★
Wallet-kun Safety Rating: ★★★★☆


ヽ(;▽;)ノ



1 comment:

  1. Lok Lok! <3

    http://angelus-officially.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete